Happy 2014 to you. Wherever you are in the process of closing out and calling forth – whether or not you’ve excavated and reviewed, harvested and bookmarked, intended and aspired, plotted and planned. Regardless of if you purchased a new Moleskine and wrote the date at the top of the first page. Or not.
Start with this wish: may 2014 bring whatever it is I’m longing for, and may I experience the sweet ease of fulfillment that comes from leading my life consciously and without apology. May I pursue what lights me up, and lay to rest what holds me back.
Start again with this new calendar year. Or at the very least, give yourself the gift of fresh eyes on your world, both inner and outer.
- What’s working? What do I want more of this year?
- What’s definitely not working? What am I going to do about that?
- What barriers keep me from accessing vitality, and instead encourage stagnancy?
- What stories am I carrying around that need updating?
- What am I most proud of at this point in my life?
- Who are my allies? What am I now ready to ask of them?
- How am I giving away my power?
- Where do I feel fully IN my power, in a clean and healthy way?
- What am I grateful for?
- Who am I becoming?
I hope these questions inspire reflection and intention-setting as you head into the new year. I’d love to hear what’s coming alive for you; please let me know in the comments!